Monday, November 17, 2008

random thought

I have had this happen to me and I suppose it happens to others right? I will be driving someplace and see a car, let's say a black Pacifica or a BMW, every time, for a split second, I think, it's Kari or Tiff. As you can imagine, this happen more often then I care to admit. Car makers do make more than 1 car in the same model and color, crazy I know. Anyways, so just wanted to make sure I'm not the only one this happens to.

And for the 1st time in a while, I am actually excited to drive past a gas station to see what gas is today. Instead of hoping it hasn't gone up again. FYI- It's $1.83 here in M-town today

1 comment:

Sarah Jackson said...

Ok, I do the exact same thing. I am a loser bc I will see an all black FJ Cruiser and think it is my fiance even though he is in Iraq. I do it all of the time:) Love it.