Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mr. Floppy

Dane falls down, a lot. I am not sure if he realizes that he can just stop walking, not bump into something or fall down. Oh well, he'll learn especially if he continues at this rate. Over the weekend he busted his lip on the coffee table at my p's house. He screamed, there was blood, I had a white shirt... you get the idea. Then last night he was playing and we heard a thud (he was right next to Matt playing). He screamed again but no blood this time. I picked him up and was holding him, didn't really help much. Finally after a couple minutes stopped, I looked at him, black eye! At no time with either injury was he unsupervised he just falls a lot. So here are a couple pics of his injuries.


About 5 minutes after it happened





The next morning (Matt said 'Nice eyeshadow')Mia getting ready to play outside



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, poor Dane! great though that you got a pic of his first black eye! Lissy is constantly bumping her head on something. i had the photo studio photoshop out a huge bruise on her cheek on her christmas photos!

Mrs. Hany said...

poor buddy!!!!! At least he was super happy!!!! What a great smile he has.... I love the puffy vest on Mia (whenever I see a puffy vest I think of you!), so the tradition lives on....

Megan said...

I do love my puffy vest.