Friday, November 14, 2008

The Day


The Day has finally come that my daughter wants ribbons in her hair. Last night Kara had pigtails in and then she put Mia's hair in them. Now Mia will not ever let me start to gather her hair for a ponytail but apparently Kara has the magic touch. She wore those things to bed last night! Today she wanted me to redo them b/c they were falling out. Now I am not complaining , I am so happy to be able to put her hair up I will probably by every ribbon known to man! A ponytail was my main hairdo, before I got it all cut off. Maybe that's why she will let me put it up now, she didn't want the same hairstyle as Mom. Anyways I am enjoying it so far, I hope it lasts more then 1 day!

3 comments:

Sarah Jackson said...

I bet she looks so cute with pigtails:) I love it!

Sarah Jackson said...

I love these pictures! I want to put her in my pocket.

Nick and Erin said...

She looks so sweet and grown up!