Sunday, August 31, 2008

We made it

Just want to let everyone know that we made it to IL safe and sound. My parents, sisters, and grandparents were all at the airport to greet us and it was so nice to see everyone and give them a big hug. Mia hasn't stopped playing since we got here. She just passed out next to me and I hope she sleeps for about 12 hours. She needs it! We went boating today and of course ran into a bunch of people we knew. We are definitely back in IL. Everywhere I go, I bump into someone familiar. We close on our house this wednesday and the moving truck will be here thursday. I finally got to see our new house yesterday, we drove by it but couldn't go in since the other people are still in it. But I really liked the neighborhood and can't wait to see the inside.

Everyone back in Liberty Lake, we miss you!
Everyone in IL, we can't wait to bump into you!

1 comment: