Monday, August 25, 2008

Up, Up, & Away

Mia wanted to hold Dane when he woke up from his nap. Then she instructed me to get the camera, told me it was in the closet, and told Dane to smile at the camera. (It's one of the best pics I have of both of them, thanks Mia!)


We had a nice last weekend here in Liberty Lake. We went to a few of our favorite places one last time. The movers are coming tomorrow and it's all starting to sink in that we are leaving. I am trying to get the house in order so the packers have an easy time and things are organized when we get to the new house. So I better get back to it. Here are a couple pics from the last couple of weekends. It has been beautiful outside!


Pet day @ the park. Mia found the puppy she wants!

Using chopsticks with rice is hard work

Flying high with Daddy



The boys!






2 comments:

Mrs. Hany said...

great pictures, Dane is really looks like Hutch when he is smilling!!! If you need any help PLEASE let me know!

Jen said...

Mia and Dane are adorable! Absolutely so cute. Good luck with the move!