Monday, August 4, 2008

The old soul

Mia is just one of those kids with an old soul. My friends up here are always commenting that she is just like a 80 year old lady most of the time. She's just very content and relaxed but don't get me wrong she is stubborn and loves to laugh. But here are a couple of her old soul moments I thought I would share.

- Only Mia would walk up to this and think it was a camera.



- Today she was playing tea party. She walked out to the family room and offered me "a sample." Of course she had the tea cup, spoon to gently stir it, and the saucer. All of which I was required to hold while I tried the "sample." There aren't a ton of grocery stores that still offer free samples and the only place I can think that does around here is Costco on the weekends. But i don't think that we call them samples. We usually just say, "Oh look, there is ____. Want to try it?" So who knows where she came up with it. Just another old soul moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Those are your choices" I'm totally stealing that line! Parenting 101 underway:)
Laura E