Friday, August 22, 2008

Thing I will miss

Just a few things I am going to miss when we leave WA.

- My wonderful, helpful friends!! They are our family out here. I will think of you every time I drink some wine or sit in the driveway and have a cold one
- The weather -No bugs & No humidity
- The view - I look out my backyard and see Mt. Spokane
- The clean, clear water - that one is going to take some getting used to back in IL
- My bunco girls - I officially request that any future ghosts be referred to as Megan
- Stilos & Azteca & Wolf Lodge
-Greenbluff in the fall- picking apples, Hansen's cider, walking out into the field to find the right pumpkin
- Spokane Discount
- Being able to look across the valley and watch the weather roll by. It can be snowing over there and sunny at our house.
- Seeing Mt. Spokane with the 1st snow Liberty Lake has been our home for the last 3 years.

They have been great and we have made some wonderful friends, some very recently. Our kids were born here, we put a lot of work into this house and it is going to be a big change for us. I already miss you!~Love, Megan

No comments: