Friday, August 15, 2008

not pictured

Sometimes what is not pictured tells the real story of the picture. I wish you could capture the feeling in the room and the laughing that is going on too. How often is the person holding the camera, or someone standing behind them, making all sorts of crazy faces or saying silly things? Well here are a couple pics that fit that category.
Mia decided that she wanted to get into Dane's crib yesterday with him after his nap. She informed me that she was bigger now so she could get into the crib. She is a little mixed up with bigger and smaller. It all started when she saw a boy climbing a tree. She wanted to climb it too. I told her that when she was bigger she could. Every day now she tells me she's bigger. She has a couple pairs of shoes that are too small now and each day she tells me "I wear them now, I bigger!" Anyways back on track... So I put her in the crib and she was having a blast making Dane laugh. She is getting ready to tickle him and he is already laughing away.


Here is a pic of the kids that went to the circus with us. Not pictured...Mia. She wanted no part of it. She was attached to my leg at this point.

No comments: