Thursday, July 10, 2008

July already!

Wow, time is flying by these days. The weather has been wonderful. We officially put the house on the market yesterday. Things are moving fast with the whole process and hopefully we get some interest in the house just as quickly. My family is getting here on Saturday for a week long stay and we are all excited to see them again. It's been a little while, since March, and it will be nice to get them out here one more time to enjoy the Inland Northwest. It should be interesting though because we have our 1st open house Sunday. I have been cleaning every day and every time our realtor comes by she has just one more thing she would like us to fix. Her last visit added the task of painting part of the front door, garage, & around the window. Really easy stuff considering Matt is working overtime all week and I have 2 small kiddos that require a decent amount of supervision while they are awake. So I have become very productive when Dane takes his naps during this week. Matt is picking up the paint as I type and I am going to do as much as I can today.

I'll add some pics of the kids later. I'm on Matt's laptop right now and my pics are on our computer downstairs.

No comments: