Monday, July 21, 2008

Last week

Last week my fam came out to visit and we had a great time. We were busy the whole week and ended their stay with 2 days of boating on Lake Couer D'Alene. The adults enjoyed a few buckets of tasty beverages and Mia had a blast playing on the beach at Eddies. We went to Cat Tales Zoological Park, Greenbluff (we didn't pick a single strawberry Dad!), to the beach here in Liberty Lake, and even managed to get all the girls a manicure and pedicure. Mia picked sparkles for her nails, of course. Needless to say, we were sad to say goodbye but not too sad since we will be moving back to IL soon. No official date yet but Matt is heading back to IL on Wednesday to do some house hunting.

The weather has been great here and it is suppose to be another great week. I will add some pics from last week when I get them. My mom took most of the pics and I forgot to transfer them to my computer before she left.


Here are just a couple. K & K are always good for teaching kids how to slide down the steps!

No comments: