Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mia & shoes

One of my best friends, Kari, has been nice enough to let us use her house whenever we have a showing at our house. She also loaned us tons of stuff to stage our house so we didn't have to go out and by a bunch of stuff. Gotta love friends like that. So this is how my day typically goes: Get the call from the showing agent and go into panic cleaning mode. (I do this every time regardless of how clean my house already is) Load the kids, dog, and anything else we may need in the car, drive 3 houses down and unload everything and everyone. Once we are settled and have made ourselves at home at Kari's, Mia goes straight to Kari's closet. Mia loves to browse the shoe collection! She picks out the highest heals and heads back downstairs to cruise around in them for a while. Mia always picks the alligator skin heels. So here are a couple pics of her yesterday while she was strutting her stuff for Dane and I.

No comments: