Wednesday, July 23, 2008

That mom

Ok, so I am officially "That Mom." I am guilty of using my phone to take pics of my kids. I didn't realize how much I was doing it until today. I went to see what pics I had on my phone and there were a bunch on there. I am usually good about getting the camera out but since we have moved the computer to the basement the camera hasn't been as accessible. Or I can't leave the kids to run and get the camera but I usually have my phone with me, just in case a realtor calls for a showing. So here are my pics off my camera, not great quality but that's what you get when you are "that" mom.

Playing at the park!

























Everyone gets a turn in the car



















Playing the the park and enjoying a Dilly bar.
















See what happens when she does her own hair!

No comments: