Wednesday, February 4, 2009

orders backing up

Ok, well not really but I did finish Mia's dress. It was nice and easy to do and turned out slightly better then expected. I think I will draw up a few other designs/ patterns and see where it gets me.


Dane has a new favorite chore around the house. Just put the pile you want loaded at his feet and in it goes!



Mia always there to supervise



Meanwhile Mia and Dane have been playing in my closet a lot lately. It's fine I am in the bedroom usually cleaning up another toy disaster zone while they play. Today I went in to check on them and this is what I found. Matt had taken the morning off so he was there to see his son all dressed up compliments of his sister. I don't think that Matt thought it was as funny as I did. Dane was happy as a lark strutting around in 2 swimsuit pieces and 1 shoe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that dress!!! Can I order one for Liss? Dane looks great in a bikini, too. Can you send him to Indy to finish my laundry?

Mrs. Hany said...

AWESOME JOB on the dress!!! So cute, is that the one you ordered the "parts" off etsy??? Can Dane get any sweeter?!?!

Megan said...

I would love to make one for her!

Anonymous said...

That dress is SO cute? Will you send me a link?