Friday, February 27, 2009

Catch up time



I can't believe that it has been so long since i was on here. Well February was pretty busy. We went to a lot of volleyball games, my sisters stayed with us for a weekend and just life in general kept us moving. I had surgery on my wrist and can't wait for the darn splint to come off (just a few more days). You never realize how many things require 2 hands when you are a mommy. I have taken a little break from sewing but plan on jumping right back into it next week.

We managed to get some fresh air this week and really enjoyed being outside. It was nice to get out a different set of toys for a bit. Mia worked on her new scooter. She must get that from Papa Hartnett. And Dane just wanted to get into everything and get out all the balls he could find in the garage.























1 comment:

Nick and Erin said...

Brent loves his cozy coop too...and no toy is fun unless you have to "fix it"...very into his tools:)