Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Smiles all around

Some things in life just put a smile on my face. A real wood burning fireplace, a newborn baby, a phone call from a friend you haven't talked to in a while. There are others but you get the idea. Today is a dreary, rainy day but we all had a smile on our face as we finished lunch. Chocolate pudding has that power. Mia and Dane had their first taste of it last night at dinner and the smiles were just as big. So after eating a great lunch I was happy to dish out the chocolate goodness.





I finished another dress for Mia last week and I am putting the final touches on a dress for myself. I made a little headband to match Mia's dress. (It came in handy when she got sick that night at Ohma's house.) Next up so overalls for Dane. I just sew for enjoyment and to use my brain. It's a nice change of pace, sewing machines are pretty quiet! So let me know if you need something. And I am still waiting for the material to arrive for the girls who already told me what they want. Hoping to get the shipment late this week.

1 comment:

Nick and Erin said...

I love the dress!! You are awesome. It is so nice that Dane will still wear a bib!!! Brent wont:(