Monday, February 9, 2009

Spring yet?

This past Saturday was so nice! We played outside for a bit then headed over to the Smicks' for a baby shower. The guys stayed outside, safe from all the baby stuff going on inside. They played a little basketball, it was like watching them back in the day. It was a little weird when i realized that I had known the guys the longest out of everyone there. But it was great to see them all again and be able to enjoy a little fresh air. Now the problem is I had a taste of spring and nice weather, I am really done with winter.

Dane has been showing a lot of interest in using the potty. I wasn't planning on working on that until we got back from Easter vacation but I guess if he's interested I should go with it.

I thought up some new things to sew and hopefully will get to a couple this week. Dane might actually get something too! I found this blog that looks full of fun ideas/ crafts that kind of thing. To all you mommies out there: check it out if you are looking for something new to try.

Oh and one more thing, I can't find my video camera charger. It is making me crazy. I can remember seeing it and thinking what is this for, then I can't remember what I did with it. Of course there are a bunch of things I want to record before the kids stop doing them! Mommy brain strikes again.

No comments: