Monday, January 5, 2009

Where did 2008 go?


The year few by and it seems a million things happened. I will remember that it was the year we moved back to IL, my baby boy started walking and Mia came out of her shell. Christmas was more like a week long celebration this year ending just in time for Mia's 3rd birthday. Now I am ready for the house to be put back in order and the kids back into their routines.
Here are a few pics to take you thru our Christmas season
The boys
He loved playing in this bag



Only a Grandma would have the patience to decorate cookies with them.

Papa put the train around the tree. Dane loved it!
This was Mia all day long. Pushing her doggie stroller.
I think he likes them!
Standing by her mountain of gifts

Jumping in the pile of wrapping paper like it was a pile of leaves


She started the morning off toting all her new doggie stuff around and finished the same way. Nice hair!

Next big stop, the FL Keys!

2 comments:

Sarah Jackson said...

I was going to call you Monday 1/5 and see what you were doing. By the time we got done with some of the wedding stuff, it was 6 pm. I didn't want to call you and disturb your night. I NEED TO COME SEE YOU AND YOUR KIDS next time I am back though. I love your kids... even though I have only met Mia one time at Summ's wedding. They are so beautiful!!!!

Megan said...

You call me anytime! I would love to get together next time you are in town.