Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh well

Doesn't it just figure! Last night I got everything set up, Mia was going to help me, Matt had Dane upstairs, and then nothing! I was planning on working on a couple sewing projects. Had them all laid out and the patience for Mia to help me. As I plugged the machine it, I noticed that the plug wires were worn. Now they had been needing a little attention since I inherited the machine about 8 years ago from my Grandma. It is a Singer machine from when she was a little girl. I love it. Simple and easy to use. But last night was the night the wires bit the dust. Now I have to take it to be rewired in Peoria (if the people ever answer their phone). I hope it is a easy and quick fix!

1 comment:

Sarah Jackson said...

You are such a great mom! I hope you have a wonderful week!