Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Special pajamas


The sun is shining again and we have been busy this week. Anne and her boys came over yesterday to play and then we headed up to Family Fountain for lunch. It was strange to be there with our 4 kids. It seems like just yesterday the entire Grebner clan of girls were working there. Today Vicki stopped by for a visit and then out to lunch again. I just might have to break out that eliptical machine if I keeping eatting like this.

Now for reason I was posting today. Mia found a shirt that has been around for a long time. Its history: It used to be my Grandma's workout shirt, then on one of my trips to stay with them I must have inherited it. I used to sleep in it all the time. The purple shirt fit me like a dress and over the years began to fit more like the shirt it is. It used to have a dolphin on the upper right side but it's long gone and only a faded blur remains. I am not sure how it survived all my "wild hair" cleaning moments and all the moves in college and afterwards but the purple shirt now has a new wearer: My little girl! Unknowingly it has become a treasured article of clothing and it puts a smile on my face every time I see her running around the house in it.














I managed to braid her hair while she was eatting ice cream and about half asleep. Too bad she pulled it out first thing the next morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, i miss the fountain's Green River's. my Family Fountain tips funded my college party habit!

Megan said...

I don't think you were the only one!