Sunday, September 21, 2008

2 little girls

Mia had her first sleepover on Friday night. Karagan spent the night and the girls had a great time playing together. In the morning they both climbed into bed with me and were so cute. Here's their conversation, one on each side of me, peeking over at the other when they would talk.
Karagan: Hi Mia
Mia: Hi Karagan
repeat several times.
I tried putting them to bed together but they were being girls and just kept chatting away. Lesson learned, seperate rooms until they fall asleep.



Dinner on the front porch





Even the little girls play football in Metamora on Friday nights






All of them enjoyed watching the new washer.







Breakfast Time

1 comment:

Sarah Jackson said...

They look they had so much fun:) How sweet!!! I see she had the purple shirt on for breakfast. Oh, and the pink boots are ROCKING my sock!!! Love it. Can't wait to meet up with you guys (hopefully) next week!