Thursday, September 25, 2008

More cider please!

We spent the morning at Tanners Orchard with Ohma & Ohpa. We took care of business first getting 6 gallons of wonderful cider, carmel apples, cider donuts (these are my favorites), and 2 bushels of apples for making applesauce this weekend. Tanners has tons of samples placed throughout the store. Everything is so yummy. They had a pretty nice selection of decorations too. Plenty of fall and Christmas stuff for everyone. I only had a quick browse, shopping and kiddos don't usually mix well, but I'm sure I'll be back another time. Then it was time to play. We did the petting zoo, fed the billy goats and played by the train and pumpkin. I was very special for me and the kids to be able to share it with the Great-Grandparents. We all had a great time.















3 comments:

david santos said...

Really beautiful posting!
Pretty Baby`s.
Congratulations!!!

Maiasaura said...

Our annual trip to Tanner's is scheduled for a couple weekends from now. I love this tradition. I like how Dane matched the huge pumpkins he was rolling on! Looks like fun... :-)

Sarah Jackson said...

This is soooo great!!! It's finally starting to feel like Fall here. Crazy... I had to turn my air back on today though. I love these pictures!!! Looks like the kids had sooo much fun. I should think about going to Tanners while I am back this week...