Sunday, July 25, 2010

Life is busy

Hence my absence from the blogging world. I just have a quick minute while 2 of the 3 kids are sleeping and a movie is occupying the oldest. Emersyn Lynn joined our family on May 19th. She weighed 8lbs 4 oz. I can honestly say i was surprised she was a girl. I was pretty sure it was a boy. How we can up with her name is a good story and I will tell it when i have a bit more time. She is wonderful and the kids can't get enough of her. The summer is flying by with my sisters' travel softball keeping us busy most every weekend. We are headed to Lake of the Ozarks this week for a little boating and pool time. Now off to enjoy the weather. And my wonderful family!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am also very busy!!

Detudo1pokin said...

My sincere congratulations for this Blog. I learned a lot. I'm English teacher. Please visit my blog too and make comments. it's really good. Look: blogsissaydy.blogspot.com

It's really dedicated to English language.

Detudo1pokin said...

My sincere congratulations for this Blog. I learned a lot. I'm English teacher. Please visit my blog too and make comments. it's really good. Look: blogsissaydy.blogspot.com

It's really dedicated to English language.

ristrutturazioni said...

Ristrutturazioni edili Roma - Ristrutturazione interni ed esterni

zzccff said...

Nuestros resultados de las pruebas muestran que, sin embargo, eso no es realmente aplicable en tiempos de Monster en el oído. La eficiencia global de 12 nuevos Monster Beats by Dre Edición Limitada de raya de la cebra es drásticamente muy superior a Kobe Bryant latidos edición. En concreto, sobre la oreja headphonesBy Dr. Dre Studio Osos de Chicago muy bien ecellent de disminución de la frecuencia, también como la fuerza bajo y fleibility auriculares Beats By Dre Tour. Obviamente, también se realiza comparativamente ecelente en alta frecuencia, en lo más mínimo una clase por encima de la HD SOLO. Esto en realidad es nuestra aprobación de su desempeño general de la máima calidad de sonido Beats By Dre Studio. Y sin duda los mejores auriculares de Dr. Dre Studio Chicago Blackhawks de auriculares tiene alguna deficiencia pequeño también, como un ruido eample, el espesor y reducido a lo largo frecuencia central se quitaba los puntos de la process.Monster entero escuchando Beats Auriculares de estudio en Red Diamond Limited por Dr gho6ss11. Dre Studio New England Patriots Monster auriculares Beats Solo HD grafito Beats artículos relacionados, por, el Dr. Dre, Enviar este artículo a un amigo! Recibe los artículos de este tipo directamente a su correo electrónico un bo! Suscríbete gratis hoy mismo!

comment grossir said...

j'en reste bouche bée !

jrik13 said...

http://rubimbabos.blogspot.com/