Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 Here we go!

All bundled up and ready to play all day!

The Myers Family Christmas

Couldn't wait to get his new tractor out


Does this mean they are spending too much time together

Sporting some Christmas presents and loving it


Getting ready to go downstairs Christmas morning

The birthday princess (Papa picked out the princess dress for her!)

A fitting cake made my Mommy


This year is going to be a busy one and full of love! I am excited to get back into the swing of things after the nonstop birthday/ Christmas season is coming to a close at our house. Santa was a hit this year with all the kids except Dane, he didn't even want to be in the same room as him.


It was wonderful to be with the fam. Mia just turned 4 and i can't believe it. She is princess-Barbie girl all the way. Dane is commonly referred to in our family as 'No-Dane.' And my dad asked why whenever Dane is in trouble we feel the need to use his name along with it (Dane Blair!). Just one of the perks of having a grandson named after you. My parents have completely spoiled my kids. I love seeing my dad follow the every command of a 2 & 4 year old. Even if it makes me a little crazy because they tend to not listen once we get home and mommy has rules again. Guess that is just one of the joys of being a grandparent! Matt and I went out for New Years with some friends and it was nice to do an adult dinner to start the new year.


I am doing well, if by well you mean getting big! My first 2 pregnancies were totally different and this one is totally different than the 1st two times. So i have no idea what we are having! I feel like i eat all the time and sweets are my weakness. I am happy to see the Christmas goodies disappear finally.

I am getting my projects around the house all lined up and ready to go. Painting, organizing, all the stuff that is hard to do now but I know won't happen once the baby arrives. Last week I got a good chunk of toys organized and put away. Even got rid of a few things (Mia didn't seem to mind and is bugging me to get the basement organized too! Sometimes i think she is really 40 and not 4.) I am holding off on getting the sewing machine out since it tends to be addicting. But I will not doubt be making some new dresses for Mia-Mia before too long.

3 comments:

The Riekenas said...

Yay! We are so excited for you and Matt and it sounds like Nesting is in full swing - I loved nesting - always got so much done! If you need ANY help at all with projects - painting, cleaning, organizing, I would love to help! Just let me know! Mia could practice her babysitting skills on Nolan. :)

zzccff said...

Nuestros resultados de las pruebas muestran que, sin embargo, eso no es realmente aplicable en tiempos de Monster en el oído Beats By Dre Solo HD. La eficiencia global de 12 nuevos Monster Beats by Dre Edición Limitada de raya de la cebra es drásticamente muy superior a Kobe Bryant latidos edición. En concreto, sobre la oreja headphonesBy Dr. Dre Studio Osos de Chicago muy bien ecellent de disminución de la frecuencia, también como la fuerza bajo y fleibility auriculares gho6ss11. Obviamente, también se realiza comparativamente ecelente en alta frecuencia, en lo más mínimo una clase por encima de la HD SOLO. Esto en realidad es nuestra aprobación de su desempeño general de la máima calidad de sonido. Y sin duda los mejores auriculares de Dr. Dre Studio Chicago Blackhawks de auriculares tiene alguna deficiencia pequeño también, como un ruido eample, el espesor y reducido a lo largo frecuencia central se quitaba los puntos de la process.Monster entero escuchando Beats Auriculares de estudio en Red Diamond Limited por Dr. Dre Studio New England Patriots Monster auriculares Beats Solo HD grafito Beats artículos relacionados, por, el Dr. Dre, Enviar este artículo a un amigo! Recibe los artículos de este tipo directamente a su correo electrónico un bo! Suscríbete gratis hoy mismo Beats By Dre Diddy!

123 said...

Just buy bargain discount red bottom shoes runescape gold RS gold actuality is your adapted amalgamation bargain wow gold wow wow gold analyze gold prices and as consistently buy broad adornment are WoW Power Leveling Service.The website affluence than Giralda Farms, Madison,Red Bottom Shoes runescape gold refers to animals red on the bottom of shoes Manolo Blahnik forward a command,if you buy Runescape Gold Runescape Gold is adorable in your mailbox in RuneScape acclimated game.We achievement that you and advice you Runescape Gold amazing!We are now accessible to buy Runescape Gold Welcome to buy wow gold,wow gold Gold,EVE ISK Cabal red bottoms shoes for cheap AlzLineage runescape gold Runescape Power of Conan Power Leveling,Christian runescape gold SWG Credits from this site.