Thursday, April 2, 2009

Quick one

Well I am taking a quick break from packing. I managed to get all our clothes into 1 bag. That's pretty good considering that is a family of 4, clothes for a week +. Anyways I am counting down the hours until we hit the road. There are 3 vehicles caravanning down the FL. 2 of us are going all the way to Marathon (half way down the Keys). Matt is in for a new experience, since the only time he has driven to FL was 1 time for spring break in college. I have a feeling this road trip might be a little different. Regardless, we are hoping to get there by late Saturday night. My plan for the week is to sit by the pool, read a book or two and have a few cocktails! Hopefully the kids are good with the plan too! There will be 18 of us staying in 1 house, ages 1.5 to 83! Something for everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful spring break and I will be posting pics as soon as we get back. I hope we bring a little sun and warmth back with us!

1 comment:

Laura E said...

Have a great vacation!!!