Monday, April 20, 2009

Potty training

So last week I started potty training with Dane. He has been showing interest for a few months but i was trying to hold him off until we got back from FL. Knowing that being in a car for that long would probably undue all my efforts up to that point. Now we are back and it is going good. Dane is starting to tell me when he has to go pee and will tell me when he is stinky which is going in the right direction. With Mia I was home a lot more so that is making it a little more of a challenage but maybe this way Dane will do better with public toilets. (Mia refused to go on any noisy potties the entire trip to FL. She is not a fan of automatic flushing to say the least!) So Dane has been going 2-3 times a day and I am braving the world of big boy pants today. Mia would sit on the potty just to get the treat (M&Ms) but Dane doesn't seem to want to sit there unless he wants to actually go. But I am fine with doing it on his terms.










No comments: