Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh Christmas tree

We finally got our real Christmas tree. It was a family affair. We went with my p's and sisters. Dad got Big Red out of the shop, we threw the trees in the back and finished in record time. I have never seen my mom pick out a tree so fast. It would have been even faster but some guy walked up and took the tree that we had just looked at. Oh well, you snooze, you lose. The tree smells so good! It was a little frustrating putting the lights on, my mom makes it looks so easy. That coupled with the fact that I had 2 little helpers means I didn't shoot for perfection just basic coverage. We have deems this our gaudy tree. The pretty one is in the front room.






1 comment:

Sarah Jackson said...

You have two of the most beautiful children I have ever seen:) Good job! I seriously love the pictures of your kids.