Tuesday, June 2, 2009

This saturday

I am excited to participate in a St. Jude Open house this Saturday. While I am in Rachel's wedding that day, Andrea has been nice enough to be my sales lady! So stop by and say HI. There will be something for everyone.

You Are Invited…
St. Jude Open House

Hosted By Amanda Nauman
715 S. Prairie St. in Metamora
Saturday, June 6th 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm

Items available from:
Discovery Toys
Lia Sophia
Longaberger
Mary Kay
Signature Home Styles
Simply You Purses,Sunglasses, and Handmade clothes
Tastefully Simple
Tupperware
Uppercase Living
Usborne Books

Proceeds benefit the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and the St. Jude Midwest Affiliate

Bring a friend, or two, or three….

3 comments:

Mrs. Hany said...

very cool, I am going to try and make it there!!!

Mrs. Hany said...

I went and got a purse and a dress - yeah!!! Wish I could have seen you!

Megan said...

thanks for stopping by! Which purse?