Monday, May 11, 2009

The rest of my day

We hung out around home and Matt worked on the playset again. Then we went out to my parent's house for the afternoon and evening. On our way out Matt spotted a turtle in the middle of the road. So we stopped and put it in the only thing we had in the car to contain anything, a cloth bag. We put it at my feet and the next thing i know i can hear it scratching around in the bag. Then it starts to crawl out! I was out of my seat and in the backseat between the kids SO FAST! Aren't turtles suppose to stay in their shell? This one was not shy at all. So one we got to my parent's house we let it go in the yard. Of course the darn thing just sat there hiding in its shell. By the end of the day he had wandered away. We helped my p's move some furniture and had a delicious dinner made by my dad and sisters. Mia and Kara made dessert, dirt n worms. I got some very nice gifts and had a great day! The kids fell asleep on the way home and I wasn't far behind them.

No comments: